The report contains 37 pages, 12 colour Web site screenshots and six in-depth case studies
The report analyses how top Web TV shows create compelling audience engagement through social media, increasing advertising effectiveness.
The WeVision model is based on detailed analysis and case studies of successful, innovative Web TV productions and it:
- Explains how successful shows mitigate risk by targeting niche online communities and covering costs before production begins
- Provides a combined creative and business development strategy: ensure both sides of a show’s development process are always in sync
- Reveals the future of interactive Web series with examples of the real-time format now being pioneered
“Futurescape’s WeVision report is great, very insightful and very useful.”
Jim Louderback, CEO, Revision3 Web TV studio
How To Order
We accept PayPal and major credit and debit cards
Report PDFs are emailed to buyers within 24 hours of purchase.
To pay by bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Report
- 4-step paradigm for Web TV show creative and business success
- Predicting the future of online TV: the highly interactive real-time format
- 6 highly detailed, multi-page case studies of successful and innovative American and British Web show productions, made by major production companies and start-ups
- Shows include multiple genres: comedy, drama, talk, reality, real-time format
- Shows’ business models fully described
- 12 colour Web site screenshots
- Brand sponsors referenced in the report include Adagio Teas, Blackberry, Clinique, Herbal Essences, Microsoft’s Xbox Live, Orange and more
- Diagram: advertising effectiveness of product integration in teen drama Sofia’s Diary
- Methodology: The paradigm is derived from Futurescape’s research into more than 50 original Internet TV productions for our pioneering reports The Birth Of Online TV and UK Web Shows.
Report details: 37 pages, 12 colour Web site screenshots and six in-depth case studies
Futurescape report buyers include: