The Snapchat Report: Television Edition
Snap Inc. is a major player in global mobile TV with an audience of 166 million Millennial users, a generation which prefers smartphones to the TV set.
International broadcasters and media owners aim to tap new advertising revenue from mobile viewers, test new formats and drive tune-in for their broadcast TV properties, but along with the opportunities there are significant challenges.
The report answers these key questions:
- How has Snapchat established a compelling mobile video distribution platform?
- In what crucial ways is Snap TV like and radically different from conventional television?
- Which major broadcasters and media owners partner with Snapchat in the USA, UK and Europe?
- What content do they produce based on existing TV shows?
- What new formats are they innovating for original made-for-mobile series and what resources does this require?
The in-depth coverage in this 59 page report analyses Snapchat’s Discover distribution platform, its television partnerships and the shows and formats which the broadcasters are creating.
We accept PayPal and major credit and debit cards
Report PDFs are emailed to buyers within 24 hours of purchase.
To order and pay by bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Table Of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: SHAPING THE FUTURE OF MOBILE TV AND ADVERTISING
2. SNAPCHAT’S MOBILE TV CHANNEL: CHALLENGING FACEBOOK AND TWITTER
3. HOW BROADCASTERS ARE INNOVATING SNAPCHAT TV FORMATS
4. INSIDE SNAPCHAT’S STRATEGY TO BE A WORLDWIDE TV AND MEDIA PARTNER
5. SNAPCHAT DISCOVER: A NEW PARADIGM FOR MOBILE MEDIA DISTRIBUTION
6. SNAPCHAT BECOMES A GLOBAL TV AND MEDIA DISTRIBUTOR
7. HOW MAJOR TV COMPANIES CREATE HIGH-IMPACT CONTENT FOR SNAPCHAT
8. THE CHALLENGES OF PRODUCING ORIGINAL SNAPCHAT VIDEO
9. INNOVATING THE FUTURE OF TV NEWS FOR MOBILE