The Snapchat Report: Advertising Edition
Snap Inc. has attracted an audience of 166 million Millennial users, with an app which offers mobile-social interaction and TV-style content from international media owners.
This gives brands and agencies a unique opportunity to engage this hard-to-reach generation, but there are also significant challenges.
The report answers these key questions:
- What is Snapchat’s proposition for advertisers needing to reach Millennials, who are watching less television?
- How can advertisers engage Snapchat users in Discover video content from major broadcasters and media owners?
- What innovative mobile advertising and commerce formats is Snapchat developing?
- How does Snapchat offer targeting data about its users, via third-party providers?
- How do major brands make optimum use of Snapchat to reach Millennial consumers?
The in-depth coverage in this report provides access to in-depth analysis, Snapchat’s advertising opportunities and formats, case studies and key data: 56 pages, 25 tables and charts.
We accept PayPal and major credit and debit cards
Report PDFs are emailed to buyers within 24 hours of purchase.
To order and pay by bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Table Of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: SHAPING THE FUTURE OF MOBILE TV AND ADVERTISING
2. IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS: SNAPCHAT’S BRAND ADVERTISING BUSINESS MODEL
3. DATA AND INSIGHTS FOR EFFECTIVE AD TARGETING
4. SNAPCHAT’S MOBILE ADVERTISING FORMATS AND THEIR EFFECTIVENESS
5. CASE STUDIES: MAJOR BRAND AD CAMPAIGNS
6. KEY DATA: USER GROWTH, DEMOGRAPHICS AND ATTITUDES