The Snapchat Report
The report analyses Snapchat’s impact in:
- Transforming mobile media and advertising
- Innovating with original mobile-native storytelling and advertising formats
- Partnering with global TV broadcasters, media owners, ad agencies and brand advertisers
- Growing its audience beyond early adopters and Millennials, and going mainstream with news, business, sports, fashion and music content
How To Order
We accept PayPal and major credit and debit cards
Report PDFs are emailed to buyers within 24 hours of purchase.
To pay by bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Table Of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. NEW RULES FOR MEDIA IN A MOBILE-FIRST WORLD
3. SMARTPHONE APP TRANSFORMS INTO WORLDWIDE MEDIA PARTNER
4. SNAPCHAT DISCOVER: A NEW MOBILE MEDIA DISTRIBUTION PARADIGM
5. SNAPCHAT ENTERS GLOBAL TV AND MEDIA DISTRIBUTION
6. TV AND RADIO BROADCASTERS AND SHOWS EMBRACE SNAPCHAT
7. SPECIAL INTEREST PUBLISHERS ON DISCOVER
8. PRODUCING ORIGINAL VIDEO CONTENT FOR DISCOVER
9. INNOVATING THE FUTURE OF NEWS FOR MOBILE
10. LIVE STORIES CONTENT PARTNERSHIPS
11. LIVE STORIES SPORTS PARTNERSHIPS
12. ANALYSIS: SNAPCHAT’S BRAND ADVERTISING BUSINESS MODEL
13. DATA FOR EFFECTIVE AD TARGETING
14. SNAPCHAT’S NEW MOBILE ADVERTISING PRODUCTS AND THEIR EFFECTIVENESS
15. CASE STUDIES: MAJOR BRAND AD CAMPAIGNS
16. KEY DATA
17. COMPANY TIMELINE AND MAJOR DEVELOPMENTS
About The Report
The report answers these key questions:
- Why is Snapchat a strategic game-changer for mobile media and marketing?
- Why are media companies and advertisers clamouring to work with Snapchat?
- How does Snapchat provide unique media and marketing opportunities in mobile to reach the valuable Millennial demographic?
- What are the new rules for producing content which wins at mobile engagement?
- How are media owners creating innovative content for Snapchat?
- What are Snapchat’s mobile-native advertising formats and which brands use them?
Snapchat is a TV and Media Portal for Mobile Millennials The launch of Snapchat Discover transformed Snapchat into a worldwide media distributor for broadcasters and media companies such as CNN, MTV and Vice. Discover enables Snapchat’s 100 million daily teen and young adult users – the Millennials – to access made-for-mobile video and multimedia news and entertainment stories anywhere, any time, via their ubiquitous smartphones. Leading brands including BMW, McDonald’s and Victoria’s Secret have seized the opportunity to sponsor and advertise on Snapchat to reach the much sought-after Millennial consumers.
What You’ll Learn From Futurescape’s Snapchat Report
The report analyses how Snapchat engages the elusive and highly prized Millennial demographic, with mobile video content which is created for smartphones and scheduled like broadcast television.
Global Media Owners: You will learn how CNN, MTV, ESPN, Daily Mail, Cosmopolitan, Vice and others partner with Snapchat to gain millions of views for media content and brand advertising.
Snapchat Discover: We will show you how Snapchat has created a unique form of mobile TV which inspires users to discover content from both media companies and brands.
Media Partnerships: The report includes a complete breakdown of Snapchat’s TV and media partners and a detailed analysis of how they approach producing content for the Discover platform.
Original Content Ambitions: Snapchat has itself become a mobile content producer, recruiting an in-house editorial team and a senior CNN reporter, and it supports original third-party productions, all of which are distributed via the Snap Channel on Discover.
New Advertising Formats: We describe Snapchat’s brand advertising business model and the advertising opportunities which Snapchat offers brands.
Brand Ad Campaigns and Sponsorships: Find out how major brands, such as Audi, Dove and Taco Bell, run innovative campaigns via Snapchat’s Live Stories and Discover.
Key Data and Company Timeline: For instant reference, the Key Data section provides essential statistics about Snapchat’s Millennial users, while the Company Timeline gives a year-by-year account of Snapchat’s development.
Report details: 100 pages of analysis, with 27 tables and figures Futurescape report buyers include: