Report: Snap TV
Snapchat and major TV broadcasters are developing a vision for next-generation mobile TV content.
This comprehensive report is the first critical and independent appraisal of how international television broadcasters are innovating original TV content and formats on mobile, partnering with Snapchat.
The Snap TV report covers:
Developing new creative and commercial opportunities
Discover the opportunities which broadcasters and producers are embracing on Snapchat: producing new forms of mobile-native TV content, building audiences via mobile, integrating advertising and ecommerce from global brands.
Emerging TV content and business strategies for mobile
Understand how broadcasters are developing strategies for partnering Snapchat, creating original content, distributing it via Snapchat and reaching 166 million users worldwide.
Competitive advantage from leading innovation
Find out how early adopters in this fast-moving and highly competitive new sector are entertaining, informing and engaging viewers with TV content on mobile.
Mobile TV: Snapchat television pioneers
The television organisations and channels covered in this report include: Comedy Central, CNN, E! Entertainment, ESPN, Food Network, L’Équipe, Liberty Global, MTV, National Geographic, NBCU, Sky News, Sky Sports, Turner Broadcasting, Viacom and Vice.
The Snap TV report provides access to in-depth analysis, broadcasters’ strategies, mobile TV shows and new formats, advertising opportunities and key data: 129 pages, 29 tables and charts.
How To Order
We accept PayPal and major credit and debit cards
Report PDFs are emailed to buyers within 24 hours of purchase.
To pay by bank transfer, please contact email@example.com
Table Of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: SHAPING THE FUTURE OF MOBILE TV
2. SNAPCHAT LAUNCHES MOBILE TV CHANNEL TO RIVAL TWITTER AND FACEBOOK
3. TV BROADCASTERS INNOVATE SNAPCHAT MOBILE TV FORMATS AND CONTENT
4. SNAPCHAT’S STRATEGY TO BECOME A WORLDWIDE TV AND MEDIA PARTNER
5. SNAPCHAT DISCOVER: A NEW MOBILE TV AND MEDIA DISTRIBUTION PARADIGM
6. SNAPCHAT ENTERS GLOBAL TV AND MEDIA DISTRIBUTION
7. HOW MAJOR TV BROADCASTERS MAKE HIGH-IMPACT CONTENT FOR SNAPCHAT
8. THE CHALLENGES OF PRODUCING ORIGINAL VIDEO CONTENT FOR DISCOVER
9. INNOVATING THE FUTURE OF NEWS FOR MOBILE
10. NICHE PUBLISHERS ON DISCOVER
11. LIVE STORIES CONTENT PARTNERS
12. LIVE STORIES SPORTS PARTNERS
13. ANALYSIS: SNAPCHAT’S BRAND ADVERTISING BUSINESS MODEL
14. DATA AND INSIGHTS FOR EFFECTIVE AD TARGETING
15. SNAPCHAT’S NEW MOBILE ADVERTISING FORMATS AND THEIR EFFECTIVENESS
16. CASE STUDIES: MAJOR BRAND AD CAMPAIGNS
17. KEY DATA: USER GROWTH, DEMOGRAPHICS AND ATTITUDES
18. COMPANY TIMELINE AND MAJOR DEVELOPMENTS