The New Social TV – on Snapchat
This is the first critical appraisal of how major television broadcasters are innovating original Social TV content and formats, partnering with Snapchat.
New creative and commercial opportunities
Discover the opportunities which broadcasters and producers are embracing on Snapchat: producing new forms of mobile-native Social TV content, building audiences via mobile, integrating advertising and ecommerce from global brands.
Emerging Social TV strategies
Understand how broadcasters are developing strategies for partnering with Snapchat, creating original content, distributing it via Snapchat and reaching 150 million users worldwide.
Competitive advantage from innovation
Find out how early adopters in this fast-moving and highly competitive new generation of Social TV are making an impact by entertaining, informing and engaging viewers with TV-based content on mobile.
Television’s pioneers in the new Social TV
The television organisations and channels covered in this report include: Comedy Central, CNN, E! Entertainment, ESPN, Food Network, L’Équipe, Liberty Global, MTV, National Geographic, NBCU, Sky News, Sky Sports, Turner Broadcasting, Viacom, Vice.
Access in-depth analysis, broadcaster strategies, full Snapchat timeline, key data: 110 pages, 27 tables and charts.
How To Order
We accept PayPal and major credit and debit cards
Report PDFs are emailed to buyers within 24 hours of purchase.
To pay by bank transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Table Of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: THE NEW SOCIAL TV – ON SNAPCHAT
2. WHY SNAPCHAT RIVALS TWITTER AND FACEBOOK IN SOCIAL TV
3. TV BROADCASTERS INNOVATE SNAPCHAT SOCIAL TV FORMATS AND CONTENT
4. HOW SNAPCHAT BECAME A WORLDWIDE TV AND MEDIA PARTNER
5. SNAPCHAT DISCOVER: UNDERSTANDING A NEW MOBILE TV AND MEDIA DISTRIBUTION PARADIGM
6. SNAPCHAT ENTERS GLOBAL TV AND MEDIA DISTRIBUTION
7. HOW MAJOR TV BROADCASTERS AND SHOWS MAKE AN IMPACT ON SNAPCHAT
8. THE CHALLENGES OF PRODUCING ORIGINAL VIDEO CONTENT FOR DISCOVER
9. INNOVATING THE FUTURE OF NEWS FOR MOBILE
10. SPECIAL INTEREST PUBLISHERS ON DISCOVER
11. LIVE STORIES CONTENT PARTNERSHIPS
12. LIVE STORIES SPORTS PARTNERSHIPS
13. ANALYSIS: SNAPCHAT’S BRAND ADVERTISING BUSINESS MODEL
14. DATA FOR EFFECTIVE AD TARGETING
15. SNAPCHAT’S NEW MOBILE ADVERTISING PRODUCTS AND THEIR EFFECTIVENESS
16. CASE STUDIES: MAJOR BRAND AD CAMPAIGNS
17. KEY DATA: USER GROWTH, DEMOGRAPHICS AND ATTITUDES
18. COMPANY TIMELINE AND MAJOR DEVELOPMENTS